How To "Make It" With Adobe Creative Cloud

Tools for the Creators of the Future

40

As undergraduate students in this concurrent digital age, everything we do is supplemented by an ever-evolving advancement of technology. An emerging presence of tech advancement is directly responsible for a number of different industries that have been booming with an also evolving culture of integrating creativity with the convenience and access that advanced technology offers.

Welcome to The Creative Cloud

Adobe has mastered this integration of creativity and tech with the Adobe Creative Cloud, a software that provides applications for any creative field you want to explore. With the Creative Cloud suite, it is now easier than ever to consolidate your creativity into one product and to use it across a number of digital platforms and operating systems to keep your creativity flowing, even on-the-go.

Something For Creators

Adobe Creative Cloud provides tools for the creators of the future. It comes with a range of photo and graphic centered apps for creators such as Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator; page design and PDF-reading/editing apps such as InDesign and Acrobat Pro, and even video editing and cinematic features with apps such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Animate. Find out which app is the perfect one for you, with the entire list here.

A One-Stop Shop

One of the most reassuring facets of the features included in the Creative Cloud is that they are all connected. Through Adobe CreativeSync, it is possible to have all of your work automatically kept up to date and at your fingertips, powering the Creative Cloud Libraries and Adobe Stock. The Creative Cloud Libraries are an excellent tool that allows you to easily access, store, and share your design assets using the Creative Cloud. With Adobe CreativeSync, Creative Cloud Libraries work in tandem with Adobe Stock, which offers access to millions of world-class images and videos all curated by Adobe.

Share Your Work With Style

As a self described "extroverted creative," one of my favorite features is Behance, which is a feature that allows you to showcase and discover creative work from thousands of other creators around the world. Behance utilizes Adobe Portfolio to create a unique showcase of your creative work that is thoughtfully designed and beautifully simple. Portfolio, which comes free with any Creative Cloud plan, allows you to quickly and simply develop a user friendly website to showcase your work so that you can focus on what matters most, creating.

Excited to find your creative niche with the Creative Cloud? Get started now with exclusive downloads of the new apps on Creative Cloud for FREE. If you like what you see in the trial, take 60% off an exclusive choice between the all-inclusive "All Apps" plan or the "Photography" plan which includes Photoshop, Lightroom and more!

Create and save your work through revolutionary desktop and mobile apps that assist in developing your creative genius.