6 Brands That Definitely Have A Foundation Shade For You

6 Foundation Lines With Great Shade Ranges For All Skin Tones

Finding your perfect foundation can be a pain but these brands hopefully make it a little easier.

5243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYUDScDzKgg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFr-JvcxrMs

Here is a fact: Finding the perfect foundation shade for your skin tone is hard! Many of us have spent hours in Sephora or Ulta testing all types of foundation on your hand looking for the perfect match.

But what is even worse than the long process of finding a foundation is not being able to find a matching shade in a foundation that you really want to try because the shade range for the product is super small. Humans come in all different sizes, shapes, and colors. They are all beautiful and it is about time that brands start recognizing this.

Lately, brands have been taking steps to be more inclusive by broadening their shade ranges when making makeup products. While nothing can ever be 100% perfect hopefully one of these brands has a shade for you.

1. NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation has 33 different shades. It is said to last 16 hours and has a natural, radiant finish.

2. Fenty Beauty PRO FILT'R Foundation

Rihanna's makeup line, Fenty Beauty, launched last year and it instantly became a best seller. Her PRO FILT'R foundation is described as a long-wearing soft matte. The foundation line comes in 40 different shades which is truly amazing! To find your truest shade make sure you give the foundation some time to dry down when testing the different shades out.

3. Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation

The Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation has 29 different shades. The foundation is supposed to give a youthful look, has 24-hour long wear, and flashback free SPF-25.

4. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

The Too Faced Born This Way Foundation has 35 foundation shades. They recently released nine new shades to expand their shade range. To accomplish this, the brand partnered with YouTuber and beauty influencer, Jackie Aina.

5. Cover FX

Cover FX has a great shade range in all the four lines of foundation that they produce and sell. The foundations are the Power Play Foundation, the Natural Finish Foundation, the Pressed Mineral Foundation, and the Total Cover Cream Foundation. Each of these come in 40 different shades!

6. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation

Makeup Forever sells two foundations that have 40 different shades. They are the Matte Velvet Skin Liquid Foundation and the Ultra HD Foundation. The Ultra HD Foundation was a Readers' Choice Award Winner for Allure Magazine in 2017.