I Found Love Young and That's Okay

I Found Love Young and That's Okay

Solomon 3:4 I found him whom my soul loveth.

33
I Found Love Young and That's Okay
Randy Gray

Song of Solomon 3:4- [It was] but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.

"You are so young. You have your whole life ahead of you." We have all heard it at least once, if not a million times.

Older people, not all, can sometimes be so quick to judge when they see young couples engaged or married. Everyone has an opinion, and that's okay. However, finding the one you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with at a young age is perfectly okay too. I'm a firm believer in that God has a plan for everyone before they are even born. Yes, that includes finding your soul mate and future spouse. Some are supposed to find theirs later in life, and some, like me, are supposed to find theirs earlier. It doesn't mean that my future husband and Iwon't make it. It just means that I was lucky enough that God wanted me to meet him at a younger age.

I know that I don't exactly know what marriage will be like and I know it won't always be perfect, but what I do know is that I have found the one that I am supposed to be with and the one my heart loves.