forgotten 2000s songs

17 Forgotten 2000s songs To Add To Your Throwback Thursday Playlist

Trust me, you'll be jamming to these all day Thursday and everyday.

6650
https://www.tunefind.com/artist/the-black-eyed-peas

The 2000s were prime time for music. There were so many great songs released such as "Umbrella," "Crazy In Love," and "Hey Ya." They're are, however, so many songs that are so underappreciated from this incredible decade. Here are seventeen forgotten songs from the 2000s that you NEED to add to your throwback Thursday playlist.

1. "He Wasn't Man Enough" -Toni Braxton

I may have discovered this song in 2016, but i'll be jamming to this R&B classic until the day I die.

2. "If I Never See Your Face Again" -Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna

In the 2000s, Maroon 5 put out many great songs like "She Will Be Loved," and "Makes Me Wonder," but for some reason, this duet with Rihanna did not get as much recognition as their other hits. It makes me sad because this song, in my opinion, is one of their best.

3. "Walk Away" -Kelly Clarkson

This "American Idol" winner released many pop-rock songs during the decade, and this one is one of my personal favorites.

4. "Say It Right" -Nelly Furtado

Sorry "I'm Like A Bird," this song is where Nelly Furtado really shines!

5. "Don't Phunk With My Heart" -The Black Eyed Peas

Honestly, I miss The Black Eyed Peas. They were always releasing bops! I will always force my friends to listen to their iconic music, whether they like it or not.

6. "It's Like That" -Mariah Carey

Unpopular opinion: this song is WAY better than "We Belong Together" and deserved to rule the 2005 music scene.

7. "Beverly Hills" -Weezer

"BEVERLY HILLLSSSS THAT"S WHERE I WANNNNA BEEEE." Six year old me would scream this song in my room.

8. "Girl" -Destiny's Child

This underrated jam proves everything will be okay as long as you have your girls by your side.

9. "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" -Eve feat. Gwen Stefani

From this song to "Rich Girl," Gwen Stefani and Eve had some of the best collaborations from the 2000s. Petition for them to release a bop in 2018 please!

10. "Cupid's Chokehold" -Gym Class Heroes

For some reason, people do not like this song, but their opinion is irrelevant. Also, Katy Perry is just randomly in the music video before she was famous.

11. "Too Little, Too Late" -JoJo

JoJo had the best break up songs. I was a kid when this song came out so I couldn't really relate to it, and as a nineteen year old, I still can't relate, but I still jam to this song almost everyday.

12. "Summer Love" -Justin Timberlake

"Future Sex/Love Sounds" is Justin Timberlake's best album. I think everyone can agree on that. Out of the six singles released from this album, "Summer Love" was definitely the best, but also the most underappreciated.

13. "Shut Up And Drive" -Rihanna

I love Rihanna so much, it amazes me how she started in the industry when she was seventeen and how successful she has been over the years (look out for an article on that very soon!). She has never released a bad album or song, and this jam is no exception.

14. "Let It Rock" -Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne

makeagif.com

Sometimes I even forget this 2008 bop exists, but every time it comes on shuffle I stop what i'm doing and dance.

15. "Beep" -The Pussycat Dolls feat. will.i.am

You know those naughty songs that are your strip anthems? Well every Pussycat Doll hit is mine. This collaboration with rapper will.i.am is one of their most naughty, but I will always scream this song in the car.

16. "Work It" -Missy Elliott

For the longest time, I was pretty sure no one had forgotten about this BOP, but I started rapping this song at a friend's graduation party, and half of the room had never heard of the song! I was so surprised. Everyone needs to know this song.

17. "Sneakernight" -Vanessa Hudgens

To this day, I still jam out to this song with my friends. It is such a bop! I remember being so fascinated by the light up shows Hudgens and her friends were wearing in the music video.