To My Forever Friends.

To My Forever Friends.

We fit together like a puzzle.

9
To My Forever Friends.
Credit to author

Dear best friends,

I have a lot to say to you guys. You guys have been by my back for what seems like ever. I have so much to be grateful for because of you and I could never repay you for everything. Some of my friends have been my friend since we were born, and others have only been my friend for a couple of years. But time doesn't define a friendship. A friendship defines a friendship.

Together we are goofy, silly, annoying, funny, serious. But that's what makes our friendship great. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

Thank you guys for always making me smile when I am feeling down. Even if it's just sending me memes on Twitter or actually stopping by my house to bring me ice cream. I appreciate it all, even if I don't say it enough.

Our friendship is amazing because we've become family. Our families have became friends through us. We call each other's mom, mom and they answer to it. Our families have opened up the house to each other several times.

It's come to the point that people just always assume that we are all together at every moment of every day. If one of us isn't with the other one, people start to question. We fit together like a puzzle. But our puzzle is a very unique one. We don't have perfect edges. We have some rough patches but we always get through it. We don't always fit together at times, but that's okay. We always find our way back together no matter what.

We have made so man great memories through the years, and I'm excited to see what other memories we can make in the future. Thank you guys for being the friends that I can't wait to see making a scene at my wedding day. I know at our wedding's we will make the best bridesmaids.

So best friends, keep being amazing and thank you for everything. I love you guys dearly and I can't ever repay you for being the best of the best.

Love always,

Your crazy best friend.