For The Ones Feeling Low

For The Ones Feeling Low

There's times in life when we feel the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows.

6
For The Ones Feeling Low

There's times in life when we feel the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows. Those times where were feeling high, on top of the world, and happy, are the times we want. The times we like, and the times that make us feel whole. The times where we're feeling low are the times we are bound to have, but how we get out of those times is what matters. There's always going to be bad times but how we deal with them will make or break most of us.

1. Know you're not alone

You're not the only one feeling low. There's so many people around you feeling the same way; many of which you probably can't even tell. Some are better than hiding it than others. Just know you're not alone and there's help out there for you.

2. Don't be afraid to ask for help

Reach out. Although talking about it can be hard for some, reaching out and getting help is perfectly fine. Don't be afraid of what others are going to think or say. You can't make others happy without being happy yourself. So, reach out, and ask for help.

3. Speak up/out

Speaking up about being sad, low, down, whatever you might be, is such a weight lifted off your shoulders. It can be hard to talk about, but once you do, others will understand what you're going through and they might even be able to help you or the situation at hand. Speak out; inform others. Others that might be going through the same thing as you will be able to connect with you if you share your story/experiences. We see this in celebrities ALL THE TIME. Sometimes when people speak up, others will feel better about what they're going through and might feel more comfortable when asking for help or for someone to talk to.

4. Meditate

This is something I have personally found to be very helpful. It only takes 5-10 minutes and you can do it once everyday or whenever you feel the need. If you're feeling stressed, anxious, sad, mad, anything, take a few minutes out of your day, find a quiet space, dim the lights, breath in and out slowly, and gather your thoughts and emotions. This can be very beneficial. It will help you to relax.

5. Stay busy

Always remember to stay busy when going through hard times. This is especially important if you're feeling extremely down. If you're doing things and keeping your mind off of things, you will feel a lot better than you would if just laying in your bed all day. Easier said than done, I know. But, it will help you feel better.

6. Trust in God

Trust that things will get better. Focus on the positives and know that you will get through it. It might be a bad day, week, month, year, but things will get better. No matter how hard things get, keep your head up, trust God, and remember: God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers.

7. Live

Live life. Don't sit around and wait for things to get better. Go out, have fun, enjoy the life you were gifted with. You get one life, and one opportunity, so take full advantage of it and live it.

Life is tough, but so are you.

"There is no good day or bad day, only good or bad actions." "Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life." "So you had a bad day. Kick it aside and be grateful for one less bad day to pass through."