9 Reasons that Coffee Addicts Have The Right Idea

I’ve considered all the cons of coffee and decided the pros outweigh them.
380

To all my coffee lovers out there, I’m sure you’ve all thought about quitting. It can stain your teeth, give you the jitters, and put a hole in your bank account. There are a million reasons to not drink coffee but here I am, still drinking my coffee religiously every morning. I’ve considered all the cons of coffee and decided the pros outweigh them.

1. It helps gets your mornings going

As soon as I roll out of bed I walk downstairs, messy hair and all, to make a pot of coffee before i get ready for my day.

2. If coffee is your biggest vice, you're doing great

C'mon, it could be a lot worse than coffee.

3. It's a nice treat before (or after) a busy day

If I have an exam or a big project due I almost always make time to get coffee before or if I'm running late, I get coffee after.

4. You can get it hot, iced or blended so it's perfect in any weather

I'm definitely an iced coffee person all year round but every once in a while, when the weather is too cold to bare, I'll get a hot coffee.

5. It smells good

Fun fact: you can put a bowl of coffee grinds under the seat of your car and your car will smell amazing.

6. Getting coffee is a great way to catch up with an old friend

One of my favorite things to do is sit in a coffee shop and talk for hours with someone I haven't seen in a while, especially at Daily Grind.

7. It's relaxing

If I'm having a hard time falling asleep sometimes I'll get up and make a cup of coffee. Something about it just helps me to relax and go back to bed.

8. You can get it however you want

Lattes, Mochas, Macchiatos, Americanos, Cold Brew, the list goes on. There's a coffee for everyone.

9. I met some pretty cool people because of coffee

I worked at Dutch Brothers in high school and I had some of the most amazing coworkers.