10 Foods You'll Be Sick Of Eating After College

10 Foods You’ll Eat In College More Than You Ever Have Before, Or Ever Will After

Instant mac and cheese is no longer my friend.

1872

Last school year was my first (and only) year living in a dorm. While it was such an amazing experience, there were some drawbacks, one of which was the food. There are some foods that I ate in my dorm, and on-campus in general, that I ate more than I ever did before - some of which, I will never want to eat again. Here are ten of those foods that I (and probably you too) ate too much of in college.

1. Cup Noodles

This is something that I'm sure all college students can relate to. Cup Noodles is just so easy to make and easy to eat in a few minutes in between classes. But once you move out of your dorm, you want nothing to do with it anymore.

2. Instant Mac and Cheese

This is another meal that was easy to just make in between classes for a quick lunch if you didn't feel like buying anything on campus.

3. Fruit Snacks

My roommates and I had a fruit snack drawer in the common area of our room. Those fruit snacks would disappear so quickly, we couldn't stop eating them! Now I can't even look at them anymore...

4. Protein Bars

Photo by m01229 on Flickr

In the morning, I didn't really have time to eat a nice, filling breakfast, so I ate protein bars ALL THE TIME. Don't get me wrong - they weren't bad at all. I just ate SO MANY of these things every single day that I ended up getting sick of them.

5. Pints and pints of ice cream

I couldn't even tell you how many times my roommates and I made trips to 7-Eleven at night just so we could get ice cream. We ate so many pints of ice cream and somehow never gained the "freshman 15." I'll never get sick of these, but I don't think I ever ate that much ice cream in my life.

6. Popcorn

My one roommate, our friend, and I would watch Riverdale every Thursday night on the projector in our room. I always made popcorn for the occasion. This occurred every single week. So. Much. Popcorn.

7. Tortilla Chips

Towards the middle of last school year, I got a sudden craving for those "hint of lime" tortilla chips. I got one of those family-sized bags and shared it with my roommates, and I ended up doing that a few more times. Those things are addicting!

8. Subway

Photo by @subway on Instagram

I'm already not a huge Subway fan to begin with. I have many Wawas around where I live at home, so that was where I would go for a hoagie. My college, unfortunately, doesn't have a Wawa, so this was my alternative, and it wasn't a very good one. I got tired of it so quickly and I really don't want to eat it again... I'll just stick to Wawa.

9. Literally EVERYTHING from the dining hall

If I ever had to eat a chicken patty sandwich or any cookies from the dining hall again, I don't think I'd be able to do it.

10. Chick-fil-A

Photo by @chickfila on Instagram

When the only tasty fast food option on campus is Chick-fil-A, you're going to end up going there, A LOT. If you go there at least twice every week as I did, you're going to get sick of it. I can't eat it anymore.