Foods for a Glowy Complexion

Foods for a Glowy Complexion

13
Foods for a Glowy Complexion
California Giant Berry Farms

Want a glowing complexion in time for spring break? The substances you put in your gut directly affects your skin. We may not realize the foods we are eating can be harmful to our skin, here are some foods to try to create a glowy smooth complexion.

Dark Berries- packed with skin clearing antioxidants, protecting your skin from harmful free radicals that can damage the collagen levels in your skin.

Pumpkin Seeds- Containing minerals zinc and selenium that contribute to anti-aging measures on your skin.

Nut Milk/Oat Milk- Removing dairy from your diet can lead to better skin, easing the symptoms of acne. Finding a milk alternative with a sufficient amount of vitamin D and E can be a good idea if you are battling acne.

Broccoli- Antioxidants like vitamin A, B, C, E, K add luminosity to the skin, keeping it looking full and giving it that glow.

Chia Seeds- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, that protect cell membranes by protecting your skin and providing it with moisture.

Vitamin C dense substances- Oranges, orange juice, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, etc. vitamin C works to keep the skin hydrated and create collagen, the body's main structural protein.