As someone who goes to a lot of dinner parties and events, I love trying new foods and hate the same old every single time. If you're the way, you're in the right place. Enjoy this list of plenty of different cuisines for your next dinner party, picnic, etc.
1. South Indian
Why didn't I just say Indian? Well, North and South Indian food is vastly different. South Indian curry is completely different than North Indian curry. Along with that, the basic meals that are typically consumed in households are different in North India and South India. Click here out this website about the 20 basic South Indian foods you need to have for a South Indian cuisine dinner.
2. North Indian
Yes, again, I promise it's vastly different. When you decide to cater to South or North Indian, how do you know what restaurant to decide? Well, click here to see the differences so you can notice it in on the menu.
Honestly, you can't go wrong with chicken, rice, the amazing salads, pita bread, and ESPECIALLY the hummus and everything else in between. Click here for 21 authentic Mediterranean recipes (not related to the Mediterranean diet).
Noodles. Chicken. Rolls. And an opportunity to try to attempt chopsticks! Chinese food is always an amazing combination of sweet and savory and spicy. You can never go wrong with Chinese food. Click here to find out what staple Chinese dishes you need at your next event!
Pasta, Lasagna, Pizza, Salads--no, it's not American, it's Italian. To have the authentic Italian feel, try to cater from a restaurant that is Italian itself (not Domino's). Also, in this picture, you might not see a lot of the food you typically think is Italian. Click here for 11 recipes from the Food Network that are authentic Italian and you can make at home!
Times of India
This cuisine is probably really new to you. Well, it's definitely heavily meat-based and fish based. Click here to learn more about Indonesian dishes you can make at home for a savory and tasteful evening, and for 50 new dishes!
No, not chipotle or taco bell or anything in between. Key Word: Authentic or it doesn't count. Click here to access a list of over 76 easy, authentic Mexican recipes that you can make at home, besides tacos and bean and cheese burritos.
Honestly, this cuisine is just an excuse to eat a ton on baklava! Pretty similar to the Middle Eastern cuisine, Armenian food offers a new taste using different spices, sauces, and new combinations. Click here to see 20 finger-licking Armenian foods you're missing out on!
The New York Times
Ever wanted to have purple ice cream for dessert? Click here to read Buzzfeed's exceptional list on 23 delicious Filipino foods you will need at your dinner party.
It doesn't hurt to go back to the basics--plain and simple. Burgers, fries, soups, sandwiches, and ice cream. (Honestly. some of us need an excuse to eat pancakes and cereal for dinner, too.) Although you might not need it, click here for the 25 most American foods ever, brought to you by Business Insider.
There are plenty more cuisines not listed here. Remember to test out your boundaries and enjoy everything this world has to offer especially food. After all, you only live once!
- 10 Easy Recipes To Cook When You Want To Stay In For Date Night ›
- Soul Food: A Brief History Of Black Cuisine And Its Significance ›
- 10 Movies/Shows You Could Watch For Thanksgiving ›
- Top 10 Episodes of "The Office" That You Must Watch ›
- 10 Tasty Halloween Treats That Are Spook-tacular! ›
- 14 Hidden Restaurants In Chattanooga, Tennessee ›
- 10 Recipes To Wow Your Family With At Thanksgiving Dinner ›
- Easy Dinner Party Recipes | Food & Wine ›
- Traditional Easter Dinner Recipes - Southern Living ›
- 11 Best Indian Dinner Recipes | Easy Dinner Recipes - NDTV Food ›
- Cocktail Party Drinks 10 Great Aperitifs for Your Next Dinner Party ›
- 104 Main Course Recipes That Are Worthy of a Dinner Party ... ›
- Rosemary and Garlic Roast Beef - Olivia's Cuisine ›
- 30+ Side Dishes That Are More Popular than the Main Dish ›
- Dinner party main recipes | BBC Good Food ›
- Dinner party recipes | Jamie Oliver ›
- 34 Easy Main Dish Recipes for a Dinner Party | Weekend Cooking ... ›