5 Times Rob Kardashian Was A Hypocrite

5 Times Rob Kardashian Was A Hypocrite

He also broke California's revenge porn laws.

63
5 Times Rob Kardashian Was A Hypocrite
Wikimedia

Last week the Rob Kardashian/Blac Chyna break up debacle almost broke the internet.

Oh wait no , that was his sister's butt. But the break up/Rob's social media meltdown and the subsequent "slut shaming" he embarked upon was big news for millennials, and some nosy older people. The Kardashian male accused the former stripper , turned entrepreneur of cheating on him and using him for money. Men all over, and some women, weighed in : making gold digger and slut jokes about Chyna. However many seemed to ignore the fact that what Rob did is actually illegal in California. It is also hypocritical because he does not come from exactly holy stock himself. Here are five ways Rob proved himself to be well... not a nice guy and literally a big, fat hypocrite:

1. The whole Kardashian clan was broken up about Kim's sex video.

They spoke about it in interviews and on their reality series. Yet Rob Kardashian uses "revenge porn" to get back at Black Chyna (Angela Renée White). Just seems like he has a short memory about the pain such things can cause.

2. Rob said he paid for Chyna's body to be "fixed" .

Let's note the reason her body probably needed "fixing" was because she just gave birth to his child. But on top of that, what makes no sense is that Rob is still moping around on TV about feeling fat but is paying to "fix" someone else? It just does not add up.

3. On Season 13 of Keeping up with the Kardashians Rob goes on and on about wanting to be a family for his daughter.

However in real life as soon as things don't go his way, he posts explicit pics of his daughter's mother online. The aforementioned really doesn't seem like something a strong father figure and good role model would do.

4. The Kardashian sisters make money from appropriating black women and black culture.

They have literally been praised for inventing "boxer braids" which black women have been wearing for years. All the Kardashians did was rename them. This is just one of the many examples of ways in which the Kardashians have taken a piece of black culture and cashed it in for likes and dollar bills. Yet Rob acts like Blac Chyna is a thief because he purchased gifts for her while they were together, and now she does not want to be with him. I guess to Rob black women are held to a different standard and are examined by different rules of integrity in comparison to white ladies.

5. Last but not least, Rob critiqued Blac Chyna for taking money for "threesomes" , while he lives large from the earnings his family's empire makes.

Need we remind Rob that the whole Kardashian clan began shooting to fame after the attention and earnings his sister made on a sex tape with Ray J, an R&B singer. So really Rob should not fix his lips or his twitter fingers to critique a woman (whether or not she is a sex worker) because if it was not for the workings and shenanigans of the Kardashian women, he would be broke; with his failed sock line. Men who directly profit from women's work should have no part in the phenomenon of slut shaming . The same behavior Rob sees as slutty, i. e. using your body for a pay day is what puts food on his family's table every day.

So really Rob we're all going to need you to put on your big boy pants and get over it. Just like all the women you cheated on in the past had to simply deal. What? You thought we forgot that? Women forget nothing.