5 Things to Thank Your Boyfriend For

5 Things to Thank Your Boyfriend For

And the list could keep going.

26
5 Things to Thank Your Boyfriend For
Wiki Motive

I never thought I would write this article because I could never see myself in a relationship. For the longest time I thought all boys were the same, mean. Then you came along and taught me that I was wrong and that nice guys do exist. I don't thank you enough for all that you do, so here are five things, of many, that mean the most to me.

1. Thank you for always encouraging me to follow my dreams.

No matter how crazy and far fetched they seem, you are always there cheering me on. I could say that I want to be the President and you would be the first one making my campaign posters.

2. Thank you for listening to anything and everything that I say.

Whether I am telling you my deepest secrets or just talking to kill time, you're listening. We could be in the car for hours and all I will do is talk but you care about every single word.

3. Thank you for the little things.

When my favorite phone case broke, and I told you I couldn't find a replacement anywhere, you found a new one for me in minutes. If I am ever feeling down in the slightest, you're the first one there to cheer me up.

4. Thank you for the never ending surprises.

I'm never going to forget you driving almost two hours to visit me at one of my competitions. After having a tough go, you walked in out of know where and I have never been more surprised. It is something I am always going to be thankful for.

5. Thank you for being you.

You're a boyfriend, a best friend and a support system all in one. Thank you for becoming a part of my crazy life and I can't wait to see what else is in store.