Five Things Little Humans Do That Make Them the Best Kind of Humans

They may be filled with germs, covered head to toe in ANYTHING they eat and the most- naive little beings, but children are absolutely adorable, and they can make you smile no matter what kind of mood you are in.
634

I think anyone can agree with the fact that kids are undoubtedly the best thing to ever happen to this world. They may be filled with germs, covered head to toe in ANYTHING they eat and the most- naive little beings, but they are absolutely adorable, and they can make you smile no matter what kind of mood you are in. Kids have always been a big part in my life, and I would much rather spend time with those innocent little faces than those of my age most of the time (because let's be real- people suck). There are endless reasons why little humans are the best kinds of humans, but I have narrowed it down to five things that kids do to that melt my heart and make me believe that they truly are the best.

1.When they get really close to your face to tell you something

There is no doubt they probably end up spitting on you multiple times during the conversation, but it is absolutely adorable when kids are telling you something especially something that they are excited about, and they get so close to you that their nose is almost touching yours. They have not quite yet developed the idea of personal space, and that is one of the best things about them. They aren't afraid to get in your face and tell you how they are feeling because they feel comfortable with you, and that by far is one of the most amazing feelings in the world.

2. When they raise their arms up waiting for you to reach down and lift them into your arms

I mean come on, is this not the cutest thing ever? It makes me feel wanted and like I am needed by someone. When a child feels they are safe in your arms, it makes you believe that you truly have a place in this world, and that to me, makes me think that I am doing great things. I feel at home with a child in my arms, and the biggest grin comes across my face, and that is by far one of the best feelings in the world.

3. When they say your name in that cute little voice (and more than half the time they say it wrong)

Your name sounds different when a little human says it rather than when someone your own age does. Hearing your name from a friend, family member or acquaintance, can almost sound like an ordinary thing, something boring and old, no change or alter of the tone in their voice. But when a kid says my name, especially when they say it completely wrong, makes me laugh and smile endlessly. Children saying anything at all is way cuter than when someone else says it, but when a little human says my name, it is definitely one of the best feelings in the world.

4. When they look up at you, and grab your hand waiting for you to hold it back.

Their tiny little hands, even if sticky from the lollipop they just had or covered in their tiny little human germs, are the cutest and best little hands to hold. They trust you, they know you will keep them safe, and that makes the mess your hand has been made of totally worth it. Little tiny human hands fit perfectly in our not so tiny human hands, and that is certainly one of the best feelings in the world.

5. When they say something completely inaccurate and unrealistic with full confidence.

Their innocence is one of the most amazing things in the world. They are not yet corrupted by the society we live in today, and they truly believe that they can do anything they set their mind to, and that the unimaginable can become possible. The way they live their lives with the biggest decision they make each day being whether or not they want to comply and take a nap when the big humans say it's time to. When they say they want to be just like you someday or when they tell you how much you look like a princess or how magical you are when you pretend to have taken their nose. When children say something completely inaccurate or unrealistic with full confidence, their innocence and purity makes those moments leave you with one of the best feelings in the world.

Tiny humans are the best kinds of humans for all of these reasons and more, and that is why one day I hope to be that person those tiny humans want to be like when they turn into big humans. I hope that if you hadn't realized before, that you realize now, just how amazing tiny humans are, and how lucky we are to have such magical little beings in our lives.