Five Thing To Do While Single On Valentine's Day

Love Yourself

27
Gurl

This time of year may have a few of us feeling a little down. It's hard to escape the chocolates, rose's and the overly romantic couples that everyone secretly hates. Why limit this day to just couples? There is nothing more powerful than loving yourself. Here are five ideas to do on Valentine's day solo.

Take Yourself Out To Eat

Why complain about being single? The hardest decision a couple makes is where to dine. It's time consuming and frustrating. All you have to do is pick and go. You don't have to wait around for anybody. You do not have to worry about the tab being too high, what to talk about, if you have food on you're teeth, it's liberating. Now go treat yourself to something nice.

Go To The Movies

Everyone knows that you practically have to sell your body for snacks at the theater. But I know someone who doesn't even have to think about that, It's you! You'll be walking out with some money still in your pocket. Go see that movie you're dying to watch.

Go Shopping

I know there's that one thing you've been itching to buy. Something you kept holding off because it wasn't the right time. Well that right time is right now. While the others are going to be transmitting bacteria between their mouths, you will be very happy spending your money on yourself. Howdowdat.

Chill With Single Friends

They say great minds think alike, dial your friends and make some great plans. You will be having so much fun you'll forget that you are forever alone. Create memories with these characters and go and have an awesome time.

Netflix and Chill With Yourself

Not the sexual meaning, I mean if you want to go that direction I literally can't stop you. Pick your favorite movie, surround yourself by the aroma of your favorite food, and treat yourself to relaxation. Yes, half the world is making babies somewhere in their mom's basement. Well we have enough babies in this world and you aren't contributing so feel proud of that.

Valentine's day is about love, so love yourself and hard. There is NOTHING wrong with being single but there is something wrong with thinking that there is something wrong with being single. You have a sea full of fishes ready to be hooked on you.