The First Thing I Notice About Someone Is Their Eyes

A person's eye is like a treasure in a glass case.

1383
pexels.com

Growing up I was a little insecure about the little things that I have. My eyebrows before I got them threaded and shaped were something else. My nose has always looked like male genitalia and my forehead is huge enough for a plane to land. The one thing that got me mesmerized, are my eyes. When the sun hits my eyes, you see the little specks of color on top of a light shade of brown. My brown eyes have always been pretty to me. Which leads me to the first thing I notice when I meet someone: their eyes.

Somehow, I’ve distinguished the kind eyes to the shady eyes. Not really sure if you get my drift but I can tell if a person will stay in my life for a while or not. Eyes say a lot about a person, and how they look at you. I always respect the ones who make eye contact while talking to me. The eyes who wander while they talk gives me a sense that their mind is captured by the things around them. The eyes who keep their glances low and steady gives me a vibe that makes me want to get to know them.

I’ve fallen in love just by their eyes. I don’t need a lot from a person, I just need the truth that project from their eyes. I always look at people in the eye whenever I talk just to have some validation that they are listening. Even if they aren’t I go on hoping they are listening.

A person’s eye color has always been another fascination of mine. Especially when the sun shows more detail of their eye. In the dark, they are simply orbs but when the sun shines its more than that. There’s a lot of things hidden within their eyes. Lying and telling the truth can be distinguished just by the action of their eye, but it can also spill a lot of secrets. The eyes can also show how they feel about you just by their pupil.

In the end, a person’s eye is like the precious treasure in a glass case. It’s just like that, a treasure.