Finish Strong!

Remember all that stuff you had planned to do once spring break was over?Were you going to sit down and get your life together to finish out the semester strong? Ha. Me too. But if you are like me and I'm assuming most other UT students, it didn't exactly go the way you planned. And by that I mean you flat out just didn't do it. It's not too late to get it together! The more you wait, the more is going to pile up. Many things start fogging our minds by the end of the semester like, "How am I going to have enough time to write two final papers AND paint a cooler?" and other stresses. 
Whether the root of your stress is papers, assignments, extra credit, signing up for classes, finding a formal date, cleaning/organizing your room or finding that summer internship/job so your mom will get off your back about it already, my advice to you is stop slacking and start RIGHT NOW! Yes, I mean right this second! 
Get a pen and a piece of paper and start making a good old fashioned to-do list. Personally, to-do lists are my life savers. Even write the littlest things on there if you have to. I write everything down just to try and help gauge how much time I need to spend doing each task.
You say you don't have time? Welcome to college my friend. There are never enough hours in the day. How about you pick one night where you stay up just two maybe three hours later than you normally would and start knocking out that to do list the length of the Nile. 
Need your beauty sleep? Well, maybe there is a class you have that you know you can skip just once to take that time to get ahead on other classes? I know this sounds backwards and like it would hurt more than help, but hear me out! I honestly skipped two of my back-to-back classes this week to sit down and figure out all the things I have to do before the semester ends. It was an entire three hours that I just buckled down and got my life together. I am not necessarily endorsing skipping classes, but it really helped me. Obviously this only worked and did not cause me more stress because I knew before hand that we didn't have anything important in those classes that day anyways!
Just stop slacking and saying you'll start it all tomorrow and continuing to let it build up! I always think about one of my favorite scenes in "Bridesmaids" when I need some motivation. The scene when Annie is playing tennis against Helen and Annie yells at her doubles partner, "Get your sh*t together, Carol!!" is the one I am referring to. So get it together and finish strong because summer break is comin' in hot! 

P.S. If you get finished and are ahead of the game, good for you! But look again, because this is college, so you are never really ahead.