If You're Not There Yet, You'll Soon Be On Your Way!

4

People tell me all the time that I need to get myself back on the right path in life. I assume this is because I'm not aiming to achieve the same goals as they are. But most of them don't stop to think about the fact that maybe, just maybe, I'm happy on this path... On my path. So just like how someone else's path might not be right for you, your path is not always right for someone else either. We all have our own paths and it's our job to stay true to ourselves and follow them. Here's a few ways to know if you're on your right path.

You're not doing things that make you uncomfortable.

You do a lot of things in life. Some of them you like, some of them you don't, some of them you don't have a choice about. However, there is one thing you should never do - anything that makes you uncomfortable. You need to do things that you really want to do... Things that you love... Things that make you happy.

You are CONFIDENT.

No one's ever gonna love you like you love you, so you gotta be confident. You have good ideas, and you KNOW you have good ideas. Own it! Only you can know what's best for you, so you need to take that stand and make those decisions for yourself. You have to be your own biggest fan.

You consider yourself lucky.

You know that each day is a blessing, and you take them for exactly what they are. Not everyone gets the chances or opportunities that you do, and you acknowledge that. You understand that there is always a possibility of failure, but you welcome it like an old friend. The fact that you have made it this far is proof that you're capable of continuing on and you don't take it for granted.

You don't feel the need to apologize for your success.

You're proud of yourself. And you're gonna be proud of yourself no matter what. Because you're doing what makes you happy, and what makes you successful. If anyone has a problem with your success, that's their problem- not yours. You should never have to apologize for accomplishing your goals, or growing as a person. You're bettering yourself, and that's all the world can ask from you.

So at the end of the day, are you happy? Are you confident? Are you lucky? You should be. Be excited to get out of bed in the morning. Feel accomplished when you fall asleep at night. Let your life feel like an adventure. Don't be so hard on yourself. Figure out the first step, and take it. Don't bite off more than you can chew. Set a goal for yourself, and work to accomplish it. Take a minute and relax. Odds are, you're on the right path.