Find What Sets Your Soul On Fire

Find What Sets Your Soul On Fire

If it makes you happy, that's all that matters.

122
Find What Sets Your Soul On Fire

Life is a climb. Well climbing, you find your passion. Sometimes that can take hours, days or years. We progress all at different speed. But, eventually, we find the things that set our soul on fire. Anything can spark a passionate fire from within us, such as enrichment hobbies, sports, social, creative hobbies, collecting, outdoors or domestic hobbies.

Finding something that makes you happy and you love is part of your journey. Sometimes this can be difficult because it takes a couple tries in order to find what you are truly passionate about. The "pursuit of happiness" is only half the fun.

The other half is not being afraid of showing it off to people. Explore, learn and share that passion with the world. Passion is contagious and sharing it with the world will inspire others. Never be ashamed of what makes you happy.

This is your life, do what you love, often. But never make fun of someone else's passion because that's the thing that saves them from the world.