Find Out Who Negan Killed On The Last Episode Of "The Walking Dead"

Negan And Lucille claim their first victim.

48
fanfest.com

We all love it. We are all addicted to it... and we were all left on a giant cliffhanger when the last season of it ended. That's right, we are talking about, "The Walking Dead." However, we've thought about it long and hard, and through deductive reasoning, have narrowed it down and solved the mystery behind Negan & Lucille's latest victim on the final episode of "The Walking Dead" season six (WARNING: potential spoilers ahead).

Last episode, Negan stated someone must 'pay the price,' and he looks to be a man of his word. Not to mention, the show's executive producer, David Albert, told fans in a press conference, "that they'd be killing off one of the cast members from the main group." While this makes unfortunate news for fans, it makes for one hell of a cliffhanger! We all remember that terrible moment in the season finale, when we see all of our favorite characters lined up on their knees, looking absolutely helpless, all the while there's that absolutely dreadful thought running through our minds, "there's no one left to rescue them... they're all here!" So, let's run through the options real quick; Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Rosita, Sasha, Abraham, Aaron, Eugene and Michonne.

So, let's narrow down the options one by one, by discussing who Negan did not kill first off. Okay, we know for a fact, that it's definitely not Rick or Carl. Negan wouldn't want to take out Rick, as he was the group's leader, and he plans on using that to his advantage later. Negan also isn't going to take out Carl, for similar reasons, (could negate the loss of Rick, plus killing a half-blind kid in front of the group ...definitely not). Next, let's eliminate all the girls, sorry ladies. It's not that we feel the women of the show aren't as valuable as the men, it just seems highly unlikely that Negan would choose one of the women in this particular moment. Maggie, is so sick and weak in this episode, we doubt Negan would need to teach her a lesson, by the way she looks and her declining health, she could possibly die at any given moment as it stands. As far as Rosita and Sasha go, either choice probably wouldn't phase many fans, both are still establishing themselves in the main group, plus we doubt it would look good on Negan to choose a lady in this particular instance. However, Michonne is pretty awesome, and definitely a fan favorite, but with her recent budding romance with Rick revealed, we feel that she is not the victim of Lucille either (at least not today!).

This brings us to Daryl Dixon. Honestly, we feel Daryl is safe (for now) for several reasons, first off, they dangled him before our very eyes on "The Talking Dead" (typically starring actors who were killed during that evening's episode), and heavily advertised his new TV series "Ride with Norman Reedus," which we feel was done to create the idea that Daryl (Norman Reedus) was killed off, and now has his own show, a little too obvious, if you ask us. Daryl by far has the biggest fan base out of any character on the show, even shirts that say, "If Daryl dies, we riot!", needless to say, we feel they'll be keeping him around (at least for the sake of ratings) for a little while longer, but I'm sure they had a lot of fun giving us all a scare!

Almost there now, so really quick, it's definitely not Aaron, he's unfortunately just not that established among the group to cause a serious dent. So, that leaves Abraham, Eugeneand Glenn. Eugene is one of the characters most people are hoping they killed off, but again, highly unlikely. If Negan is choosing someone to make an example of, it definitely isn't going to be the least threatening man in their group. Now, in the graphic novel, Glenn is who Negan kills, which would be too obvious, and would be completely predictable to anyone who has read the graphic novels. Which leaves us with Abraham. As you may recall, he was discussing starting a life with Sasha, and also said his goodbyes to his good pal Eugene before the group becomes captured by Negan's goons. Some other good reasons Abraham is the most logical choice, he's living past his expiration date, as he was killed off in the graphic novel a while back, he's a big guy (if Negan wanted to flex his muscle, what better way than to take out their biggest, baddest dude), and in that scene Abraham shows no fear and bows up when Negan approaches. Therefore while it's terribly unfortunate, and Abraham will be missed by all, he definitely became the victim of Negan and Lucille. Still want to see for yourself? Then don't be surprised when season seven gets aired October the 23rd on AMC.