Report this Content
The end of the semester is here which means final exams are, too. You’ve been filling your brain with all of this new information and you have to put it to the test. Finals are difficult, especially in college. You may need to get 110% on it just to pass the class. Basically, the week is exhausting. The characters in Riverdale never catch a break, just like you this week, with the drama and suspense that occurs in their town.
1. Sunday Night
You feel confident that you are going to ace all of your exams because you studied a lot.
2. Morning of an early exam
3. Waking up after accidentally falling back asleep
4. Going to the wrong room
5. Getting "Name: ______" correct
Yay! You knew the first part!
6. Reading the first question and having no idea what it means
7. Reading the second question and having no idea what it means
8. Maybe the third question is better?
10. Finding a question you do know and starting from there
11. Finding out that one topic you thought wasn't important is now determining your grade in the class
12. When that one person leaves 20 minutes into the exam
13. The professor tells you there's x amount of time left
14. Bubbling in C for every multiple choice answer
15. Handing in the exam
16. Leaving the exam
17. Overhearing classmates compare what answers they got
18.Realizing you didn't get any of those
19.Deciding how to break the news to your parents that you may fail
20. Remembering you have to go through that agony again
21. Reminding yourself that vacation is just around the corner
22. The feeling of freedom after your last final
23. Checking your grades
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.