"Finals Week" told through Justin Bieber Lyrics

We can get through finals week. But how?

15

As college students we all have one thing in common. Finals week is stressful. No matter how hard you try, they are unavoidable. The moment comes at the end of the every semester; you think we would have the system down by now? Yet, whenever they roll around the corner I always question, “How will I ever get through this week?” But you will, and this collection of various Justin Bieber lyrics can help guide you through what finals week is like.

The guide to finals week through Justin Bieber lyrics:

Go to your professor’s office hours or ask a classmate to go over what you learned in the class. A review of the entire semester could be nice. You took notes most days, but that doesn’t mean you are ready for a test.

Then you come to realize that your professor can’t take the test for you. You need to do this all on your own.

So, you start to study. Maybe try some practice problems, check your work in the back of the book and… wrong. You finally are confident and ask a friend if you have the answers right. They shake their head no.

You decide to make the worst mistake possible. Calculate what score you need on your exam in order to pass the course with your desired grade. You think this will help give you a minimal goal. You thought wrong.

And then you decide to give up, respectfully of course. You just can’t go on from here, what is the point? Email your professor, go to their office hours, just let them know somehow.

You decide to keep studying and think, “No, I can study and understand this before the test… wait when is my test?”

Crunch time. Focus. Study. Go. You officially spent most of your study moments worrying about the test, while the test date is just coming up sooner. You still don’t know what you learned this entire semester.

Think positive! Breathe calmly and remember what will happen once the test is completed. Summer will come, and in summer there are no tests. There are only beaches, sunshine, and time with friends and family.

One more moment of panic before the test begins. No, you got this! You can pass this test, and don’t let anyone tell you differently!

During the test you will have that one answer that you know you got right, and during the rest of the test your confidence will soar. You will pass, you will enjoy summer, and one day you will graduate and never have finals again.