Finals Week As Told Through The 1975 Lyrics

No, really it's as if these lyrics were written in response to the dreaded finals week.

29
Author's Photo

1. "Cause I stay another hour or two, for crying out loud" Settle Down

Just when you think you can leave the library you find that assignment you neglected to do three week ago.

2. "find me cause I'll never find you"She Way Out

Finding the motivation to read the last chapter is a lot harder than you once thought.

3. "And well, I think I've gone mad, Isn't that so sad?" The Ballad of Me and Brain

realizing you read the outline for the term paper 47 times and still don't understand it.

4. "I just had a change of heart. I feel as though I was deceived" A Change of Heart

Go to college they said, it will be fun they said.

5. "If you never eat, you'll never grow" Robbers

"

When was the last time you ate?"

6. "I can't exist within my own head" Haunt // Bed

When you thought you had a handle on all the information in you own head and then you see the first question on the test.

7.) "What does it matter if I lie to you?The Sound

I don't think you actually studied for the exam"

8. "I used to think you're cool and I believed you had a wonderful vision" So Far It’s Alright

To the one person who took control of the group project, and then did absolutely nothing.

9. "Oh I was thinking bout killing myself" Me

Finals going okay? How are you feeling?"

10. 'I don't wanna be your friend" Fallingforyou

To the person that didn't study but got an A on the final and won't shut up about it.