Finals Week: Studying versus Netflix versus Sleep

It's A Battle And A Struggle Of Choice

42
choices-recovery.net

Finals week is all about studying hard, and accepting that it's okay to not know everything. In addition to studying until we're blue in the face and we speak in PowerPoint, comes our ability to ignore the need to study and rather scroll through Facebook and/or Pinterest and laugh at all the memes that surround finals week. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is finals week told in memes. Enjoy!

1. When you calculate your grades, only to find out that it's up to a 125% on the final to pass the class. No biggie, right?

2. Distractions are everywhere. We all fall victim to the allure of Netflix because watching a new show is always better than studying for that dreaded final.

3. There aren't enough hours in the day to study for finals, and there never will be.

4. Coffee and Red Bull are life.

5. When you're so hyped on coffee and sleep deprivation, that you're constantly surprised that sleep even happened.

6. Finals week. You learn to sleep anywhere and at any point during your all-night study party.

7. For those that have the misfortune of never sleeping, we feel your pain and wish you a marvelous break because boy do you need it.

8. The worst part about finals week is that you're so ready to go home and be joyous for Christmas, but can't because finals...

9. You took the test and that's all that matters. At least you tried.

10. Ultimately, it comes down to pure luck and a lot of beating the odds.