Finals Week is upon us, and it's all too easy to stress yourself out due to the pressure. When you're sitting in the library, cranking out hours upon hours of work, it's hard to keep the motivation alive. Music can help bring you back to reality and makes doing homework and studying way more enjoyable. Before you reach for that third (or fourth, or fifth...) cup of coffee, try listening to this playlist and see how that works out for you.
1. Talk Too Much - Coin.
2. Take it all Back - Judah and the Lion.
3. SuperMarket Flowers - Ed Sheeran.
4. FOOLS - Troye Sivan
5. The Judge - Twenty One Pilots
6. Impossible Year - Panic! At the Disco
7. Slow it Down - The Lumineers
8. Love Me Anyway - The Mowgli's
9. Up 2 U - Walk the Moon
10. Breezeblocks - alt-J
11. Say it Ain't So - Weezer
12. Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
13. Somebody Else - The 1975
14. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
15. Adam's Song - blink-182
I know that listening to music helps me accomplish my work faster, and it helps distract me from everything else that's going on around me whenever I'm in the library. Plug in your headphones, crank up the volume, and get your work done. Finals Week is upon us. God speed, my friends.