Finals Week By Grey's Anatomy

Finals Week By Grey's Anatomy

Finals week as a college student as told by the cast of Grey's Anatomy

95
Finals Week By Grey's Anatomy
PX Here

It's that time of year again...that's right, finals! And we all know what that means. Pulling all nighters, stress binge eating, and procrastinating studying with some good old Netflix. So who better to describe the many feelings, moments of panic, and endless exhaustion that comes with this lovely time of year then the cast of Grey's Anatomy!

When finals time is right around the corner and you can't help feeling the gloom looming overhead...

When the professor first hands out the study guide and you know nothing on it...

Trying to convince yourself to start studying early instead of waiting until last minute like you always do...

Then instead convincing yourself that you have plenty of time and don't need to study yet...

You know it's finals time when all you want to do is sleep...

And you do a lot of nervous eating...

Even your friends know there's no way you're going to pass...

Upon learning it's actually possible to not procrastinate studying...

That look on your face when someone asks what you got on the back but you thought there was only one side...

Trying to pump yourself up in the bathroom before the exam...

Those few moments before the exam when you just sit in your seat slowly hyperventilating...

Which soon turns into full blown panic...

While the girl next to you is cool as a cucumber...

Wanting to tell that same girl that nobody cares she studied for 14 hours straight for this...

Looking at the first question and knowing right then and there you're going to fail...

Coming across material you swear wasn't on the study guide...

And the questions you know are meant to trick you...

The moment when you accept that you're just going to fail...

Then feel an odd peacefulness pass over you...

When you finally pass in your test and aren't entirely sure you passed, but at least it's over...

Celebrating the night after finishing your last final...

When you get your grades back and find out that by some miracle you passed...