9 Times 'Drake And Josh' Explained Finals Week Better Than College Kids Could

Hug me brotha, we are almost to the end.

2461
Nickelodeon

1. Realizing how much work you have to do.

Finals week is just as stressful as everyone seems to make it out to be. Every single class hits you all at once with loads of new information on top of the material you already spent all semester working on. Something has to give, and this may just end up being your sanity as you spend the majority of your day (maybe even sleeping, too) at the library.

2. Stress eating.

Amongst all of the information simultaneously being shoved inside your brain, shoving food in your mouth is inevitable. When you feel like your brain is moving as fast as that sushi conveyor belt, the only thing that seems to calm yourself down is a big bag of chips. Or an XXL coffee from Dunkin' or Starbucks.

3. Mood swings.

Whether it possibly be you and your friends freaking out about your next exam, or getting grumpy because your last meal hasn't been in hours, mood swings are more than common during finals week. One second you think you have it all under control, and the next you may contemplate failing out of college.

4. Realizing that you should get back to studying.

Enough said. You say to yourself that checking Snapchat stories and Instagram will only be a quick five minute study break. Then, after scrolling through Pinterest, Twitter, and playing a quick round of games, it has been an hour... maybe more.

5. When you finally feel like you might do okay on your exams.

After forcing yourself into insomnia and thousands of flashcards, Quizlets, and notes later, there is an ounce of optimism in you that maybe you won't be as screwed for your finals as you originally thought.

6. Wanting to curse out your professors for your constant state of misery.

Why did we ever have to learn some of the things in our notes? Some things in your notebook you know you will never see in the real world if it doesn't pertain to your major (AKA that stupid Gen Ed class you need to graduate).

7. Sending your friends off to their exams.

Self-explanatory. As you and your study buddies go off to their final exams, it's important to send them your best wishes.

8. Being able to accept your fate with your finals, whether they end up going good or bad.

Life has its ups and downs. As long as you do well enough to get that degree, all will be okay. Remember: C's get degrees.

9. Turning in your last final and leaving for break.

Congratulations! You made it through the semester when you were sure that you wouldn't make it out alive. Now that you are home free, you have to get your rest and catch up on all of the sleep you lost, eat some homemade dinners and prepare to buy your books and get ready to start studying all over again soon.