Finals Week Described By Kimmy Schmidt

Finals Week Described By Kimmy Schmidt

Unbreakable! They are alive, dammit!

14
Finals Week Described By Kimmy Schmidt
Paste Magazine

It's here. The week of dread. Finals. You hate them, but they mean the end is nigh so it's all good.

Fortunately for you, "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" wants to explain finals week for you.

1. You think that you have studied enough throughout the semester to carry you through so you get pumped the weekend before because you're #overit

2. And when your friends ask if you are stressed for finals, all you say is

Except you're really starting to sweat all over because you know you should've studied more.

3. Walking into your finals like

Aalking out agreeing with the pessimist who told you that confidence wouldn't help.

4. When you're (last minute) writing a final paper and you can't quite figure out where you're trying to land your train of thought

and then you realize that the last three pages of your paper are straight copy-paste

5. When the professor tells you that it has been a pleasure getting to know you as you walk out of the final

6. Night two of studying when the caf is closed and you're delirious and there is nothing real to eat

7. When you finally finish your hardest final and you're pretty sure you handed over your dignity, your first-born, and your soul to the professor during the test

"Hi, I would like my self-worth back please."

8. I don't really think this one needs more explanation

The only week of school when the library is an acceptable place to take a five-hour power nap in the middle of the night.

9. Trying to BS the short answer questions on the test like

10. That one girl who always comes into finals with perfect makeup

Most of us can't stand you rn. We got one hour of sleep last night and don't need your face to be perfect.

11. Trying to see the good in life after an awful test

12. Really, the week all sucked, and so at the end, there's only one reliable way to handle it

Cheers.

It's been great guys. Don't fail. Stay in school, and don't do hard drugs. See you next year.