Finals are coming up. I know, it's scary.
Even though Thanksgiving hasn't passed yet, I have started listening to some light Christmas songs to get myself hyped up. As I was listening to some of the classics, I began thinking about a common theme. Many of these lyrics could describe my life during finals week.
1. When you walk into a final and don't know what you're doing.
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..." Yes, you'll be dreaming of that because it will mean that you're not doing this anymore.
2. When you spend an entire night cramming for an exam you know you'll fail.
"Silent night, holy night..." you hear as you sit in the library before they kick you out because it closes at 1:00AM.
3. When your professors assign you random things at the last minute.
"Do they know it's Christmas?" No, they don't. That's why it's F's FOR EVERYONE! YOU GET AN F, YOU GET AN F, EVERYONE GETS AN F!
4. When you wish there was a way to get your grades up.
"Santa baby..." Enough said. Take that as you will.
5. When you look at your GPA and long for Dean's List.
"All I Want for Christmas is You" May Mariah Carey forever be stuck in your head as you attempt the impossible.
6. When you have to leave your room.
"Baby, it's Cold Outside"
7. When all you want to do is lay in your bed and cry.
"Christmas Shoes" If you try to tell me you haven't wanted to cry every time you hear this song, you're lying. Sometimes you just need to break out the sad tunes.
8. When you finally go home.
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"