Finals Week As Told By "Bob's Burgers"

Finals Week As Told By "Bob's Burgers"

"My life is more difficult than anyone else's on the planet."

16
Finals Week As Told By "Bob's Burgers"
Eugene Mirman

As we approach the end of April, us college students are also trying to embrace the impending doom of finals week. Papers, tests, projects and presentations swarm our lives more than anything else. The majority of us would rather (and probably still will) be watching Netflix, so what's better than final's week described by the beloved "Bob's Burgers?"

1. Wanting to just lay down and ignore every responsibility.

Who really wants to wrote an eight-page paper when they could lie down instead?

2. When your group project member doesn't do their part of the assignment.

Do you really want to be that person?

3. The copious amounts of junk food consumed when you can't process any schoolwork...

The gym can wait, but these fries are calling my name.

4. ...and the coffee.

[Nervously Google's if you can overdose on caffeine with your current coffee intake.]

5. When you think that you're finally finished, only to realize that you've only completed the first half of the final assignment.

Is there a worse feeling? Probably not, to be honest.

6. When your professor doesn't give you the grade that you were expecting.

Time to turn that C+ into an A... or at least a B-.

7. Studying in the library easily turns into a solo jam session.

Let's be real -- this is the point of studying where you've accepted that you've learned all that you possibly can, and that it's as good as it's going to get.

8. Staying awake until you finish that 10-page paper that you've been putting off for weeks.

This is when you tell yourself that it's the last time that you'll ever procrastinate... until the next semester arrives.

9. Getting ready for final exams takes little to no effort.

Who has the time to slay for an 8 A.M. final, anyway?!

10. And that final glorious feeling when all of your exams are completed and it's time for you to return home once again.

Going home is nice, but it's also bittersweet to leave your college friends and family for a brief period of time. Here's to living life (mostly) stress-free until next fall.