Finals Week As Told By High School Musical

You're running on minimal hours of sleep, drinking coffee like it's water, and probably eating your feelings.

276
Seventeen

'Tis the season for finals! It's the week that we've all been anticipating and cannot wait to be over. You're running on minimal hours of sleep, drinking coffee like it's water, and probably eating your feelings. There's nothing more comically relieving than identifying your emotions during finals week to a classic Disney movie.

1. Giving yourself a pep talk to rally for an all-nighter

2. When the test is WAY harder than you expected

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F08%2F636167525730928707-607027738_tumblr_o1u2zcomcB1qh74xlo6_250.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=149&h=18dd2c0614d734953c95a7bb2fef54aa4a0701d8ce3e78eca9e891f650d2f38c&size=980x&c=3794244475 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F12%252F08%252F636167525730928707-607027738_tumblr_o1u2zcomcB1qh74xlo6_250.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D149%26h%3D18dd2c0614d734953c95a7bb2fef54aa4a0701d8ce3e78eca9e891f650d2f38c%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3794244475%22%7D" expand=1]

3. Realizing everyone around you is just as stressed

4. Scrambling to catch up on assignments before the end of the semester like

5. When your professor says the final is cumulative and will not be curving the test

6. When you see your grade for your first final and you didn't fail

7. When your professor is considering an open book final but later decides against it

8. Wishing you were 2 years old again so you could just eat and sleep all day instead of studying.

9. Desperately needing coffee but seeing the mile-long line at the campus Starbucks

10. When you fail the final that you've spent weeks studying for

11. When your wifi fails as you're trying to study

12. When you've been in the library for years and just want to scream

13. When you finally finish your last final

Study hard, catch up on sleep later, and shoot for the stars because "we're all in this together!!!" Good luck on finals, everyone!