The Struggle Of Finals Week, As Told By 'Bridesmaids'

We all know these emotions a little too well.
164

If you ask any student what week they dread, 99.99% of the time it'll be finals week (there's always one kid who loves a test...I aspire to be like you). But as for the rest of us test-hating people, finals week can get a one way ticket to China – I'll even buy it.

Since we can't stop the wrath of finals week, all we can do is try to stay somewhat sane throughout it. We all go through the same rollercoaster of emotions during this week, but misery loves company and we will get through this together.

The week before finals when you need to get every bit of fun out of your system.

When the weekend is over and you realize you need to start studying, but you're not quite ready yet.

You've been studying for approximately an hour and the stress is coming in hot.

The exams have started and there is no end in sight.

You're going crazy. You're brain hurts. You don't know what day it is and you're tired even with four cups of Starbs in your system.

At this point in the week you're over it and will do anything to get out of an exam.

Best feeling is walking out of the the testing center like you own the place and not caring one bit about your score because the only thing that matters is that you're done and you survived.

WE MADE IT TO WINTER BREAK LET'S GO!

We got this people. Stay strong because pain is temporary, but GPA is forever.