It's that time of year again and finals are upon us... We all have to deal with with it, so we might as well all suffer together.
1. So you find out your class has a final exam.
2. Or worse, all of your professors schedule exams for the same day.
3. And you spend forever studying and being stressed out.
4. Or just avoiding your responsibilities.
5. But then you get to the exam and see the questions and you're like...
6. And realize, yep I should've studied more.
7. And sometimes you think you actually did ok on and exam...until you see your grade.
8. Or sometimes it turns out, you actually did get a good grade!
9. Either way, you're finally done for the semester
10. And it's time to celebrate!
Good luck to everyone taking finals this week!!