Being a girl is hard. You know what is hard finals. All the studying and stress just hoping you get a good grade. It's the worst time of the year, before the best time of the year. So, here is what it's like to be a girl during finals week.
1. Finals week starts off on a positive note. The can-do-it attitude surfaces and you're ready to take on the world.
2. All your friends and praying for a curve but, as a conservative, you're determined to work for your grades.
3. Slowly, all of the work starts to tower over you. It's eating at you and allowing doubt to creep in.
4.Your head is spinning and your resolve is fading quickly. You started the week wearing a killer outfit and know can barely bring yourself to dig out a new pair of sweats to study in.
5. Your family calls to ask how you're holding up and you can't help but laugh.
6. You walk into your final - determined as ever.
7. When you're finally done, you flip your hair and strut out.
8. You can now deck the halls, singing Christmas carols and forget about finals.