Finals: 'Game of Thrones' Edition

Finals: 'Game of Thrones' Edition

Because what better way to show the death of our GPA's?

11
Finals: 'Game of Thrones' Edition
HBO

Whether finals are almost over or just beginning, we can all agree that they are the most stressful time of a students year. Without further ado, I present to you Finals: Game of Thrones version!

Part 1: The Road to Finals

We all come to a point in the semester, usually right after Thanksgiving, where we realize that finals are really right around the corner. We realize that suddenly, we are battling all of our classes at one time.

And of course, professors think that this is the perfect time to assign that last homework assignment or paper.

Eventually, we start stu(dying) for our finals and actually feel like we know things.

At some point, though, we end up running on pure caffeine, whether it be coffee or Red Bull. We look and feel like death, but we still need to take those finals on.

But we make it to the morning of the first final. It finally starts to hit us that we actually have to take these things.

Part 2: Types of Finals

We all have that ridiculous professor that makes the final unnecessarily difficult. We walk out feeling defeated and with one phrase on our mind.

Of course, there's that one final we walk into thinking, "Hey, I got this," and you turn over the page and laugh/cry because none of the material looks familiar.

Sometimes we just don't have time (or we just procrastinated) to study for a final until the night before. We start looking through the material and realize that it's going to be a long night.

But occasionally, we do actually feel good about a final. We walk out feeling like we are on top of the world.

Part 3: Post- Finals

We made it through the hell that is finals! What's the first thing we do? CELEBRATE!

But the best part about being done with finals?

Good luck to everyone on their finals! Remember, the end is near!