If Finals Week Days Were Fast Food Restaurants

Every wonder what it would be like if finals week was your favorite fast food restaurant? Well, I have the answers to you.

26
Photo by Stefan Barkman on Unsplash

These go downhill just like your motivation during finals week does.

Saturday: Raising Canes

On Saturday you are still living your best. The stress has barely started to hit you. You are what we like to call... LIVING.

Sunday: Subway

On Sunday you are still feeling good about life, but you realize that you need to start studying and maybe start staying up later. You are still sure about yourself though.

Monday: Chinese Takeout 

By Monday you are huddled into your study spot and will not leave until you have studied your heart out. You start the downhill slope of finals week.

Tuesday:Little Caesars / Delivery Pizza

By Tuesday you are still hiding in your study hole. You want something quick, easy, but it still feels like a meal. Plus the leftovers make for a great study snack.

Wednesday: McDonalds

By Wednesday you are in full on survival mode. You want something easy and cheap. Also large drinks are only a $1 which means you can get the most caffeine possible for a low price.

Thursday: Taco Bell

On Thursday you are only trying to get to the finish line. I repeat you are eating just to survive at this point. You don't care what happens you just need food.

Friday: Burger King

By Friday, you are out of spirit, hope, motivation, and just want to lay down for a long winters nap.