Finals Explained By Christmas Movies

Finals Explained By Christmas Movies

If only finals were as easy to look at as Christmas movies.

29
Finals Explained By Christmas Movies
Wordpress

The word "finals" brings on so many different emotions, crying, breakdowns, sleep deprivation, and so much more that a person can only experience during the week of finals. Everyone dreads the week of finals because only the inevitable will happen. Everybody prays that the professor will curve the final and your C will become an A.

When you're sitting at a class review session for that particular final and you feel like you are the only dumb one in that class. Almost like you stand out in the classroom and everyone can tell you do not know anything that has happened all semester long. Plus you get the feeling that your professor can feel your stupidity from the white board.

Then after the study session you go back and study for hours and hope that the entire semester will absorb into your brain. But then you have a mental break down and believe you will never remember it all for the final and cry for an hour. You have even tried putting your book on top of your head and hoping it will work like osmosis.

After wallowing for an hour, it is time to snack which leads to a meal that could feed six people. Also, since you're pulling an all-nighter for several days you think you have gained 50 pounds from all the pizza, ice cream, and other snacks you have somehow accumulated. Then you start feeling bad for yourself since you look like Santa Clause and believing you will need new clothes to fit into.

Since it is almost Christmas break, people are going out to parties and you get invited to go. You think about how nice the break would be from your textbook and laptop. But then in the back of your mind, you hear your GPA falling.

Days and hours of studying have gone by and you're feeling like you have been hit by a train. You also look like you have been hit by a train as well. You have so many bags under your eyes you could be going on a ten-day vacation with that many traveling bags. Plus you have already started making plans to work at your local fast food restaurant for when you fail out of school.

Finally the day has come to take the final and you hope and pray that you pass. And as soon as you are given that test and look at it, everything for the past week flies out of your head and off to nowhere land. You literally have a mini panic attack sitting in that horrible desk and pray for a miracle.

You finally make it home from college and your mom is there waiting on you and the house smells like real food being cooked for you. Also, you have a room to yourself for a month. Plus, your bed at home is bigger than the one at the dormitory.