How To Finally Know What's Going On In The World

The Skimm has changed my life.

1846
officelovin.com

Do you ever feel totally out of the loop? Maybe you don't watch the news, maybe you don't read (or get) the morning paper, or maybe you don't check the CNN or Fox News website every two seconds. It's pretty common among college students today. We're being educated on so many things in the classroom, that we almost feel maxed out. As a Political Science major, I sadly can't relate to this anymore because I check the CNN politics app religiously and read The New Yorker as well as just about every other news website out there. I like to know what's going on in our government and world but for most students, it's a little boring.

Thankfully, I have found your solution. It is a revolutionary company that is changing the way we hear about what's happening in the world, The Skimm. This company sends out an e-mail very early in the morning each weekday for you to catch up on everything important that happened the day before! And what's even more awesome? The way they write makes it feel like your best friend is catching you up on the crazy story she heard in the news yesterday! And you know what? The Skimm does kind of become your best friend. It's there every morning to greet you and provide you with the crazy sh*t that went down yesterday. But they do much more than report on politics and international issues -- they also cover popular culture and sports.

In addition to their amazing emails, they also have crash courses to major world happenings. They're called "Skimm Guides" and some of the latest topics they've covered are: Equal Pay, Panama Papers, Snapchat, The US-Cuba Relationship Status, March Madness 2016, the Oscars 2016, and so much more.

The Skimm startup story is also totally inspiring for us students. The two women who started this amazing company met while studying abroad in Rome then disconnected until later reconnecting in DC where they both worked. Then they became best friends and roommates. One day sitting on their living room couch, a star was born.

Now, The Skimm has blown up and has done tremendously well. They've even got many many celebs on board!

Also, I just recently discovered an amazing resource for anyone out there looking at starting their own company. It's The Skimm's blog. this blog has various different articles with topics on hiring, how they did it, and so many more topics.

Overall, The Skimm is such an amazing idea and I really do this company will be around for a long time. Post-graduation, it would be a dream of mine to someday work at Skimm. I mean who wouldn't want to be a part of a revolutionary start-up company who's only just getting started? Sign me up!

So what are you waiting for? Check out The Skimm's most recent skimm if you're still not sure right here and once you're done realizing what you've been missing, sign up for Skimm using this unique link! Just press the cool button below (or click the not so cool link) and begin the rest of your life!

http://www.theskimm.com/?r=088c14b0