Changing Seasons and Universal Parallels

The most scenic season is here.

20
Preservation Of Moments

I felt like writing a seasonally themed article this week, so I have.

After endless hot days, rainy days and clouds, it's finally fall.

I always consider the Fall and Spring to be the most bearable seasons because there's no extreme temperatures to with.

I love summer and winter too, but they are the harsher seasons due to the dramatic hot and dramatic cold.

Somehow, even though this can be a downside to the season, it actually provides the atmosphere that makes each season distinct.

It allows us to get the full experience of the season along with all the traditional activities that come with each season.

That's the true key to every season, that there's a distinct, unique quality that makes each season special.

It's not only what we do during each season, but upon thinking about it, the temperature always ends up being what we associate with the season and that time of the year.

It influences how we feel, how we dress, and the activities that we do during these seasons.

If every season were the same, then we'd never have anything to look forward to. Every day would be the same and nothing would ever change. There's little unique qualities in every season that make us look forward to the approaching season.

It's crazy how life ties together sometimes.

It really makes me think about how we are connected to our world in more ways than we truly realize because something as simple as the temperature can impact us.

We get these sensations where we can actually feel a certain season in the air, and that's a pretty massive connection to have with the world.

We are part of the world we live in, so we're trying to figure it all out and we're trying to adapt.

At the same time that we want to adapt, we want to explore and change too.

It's conflicting, but it keeps us motivated to keep going. Change is important for everything.

It's not easy to accept change, but it's necessary to truly appreciate where you've been and where you're going.

Much like the seasons, things happen for a certain period of time for a reason. Any consistency is only achieved through hard work and dedication to something, even when it can seem pointless.

Every effort made counts, because it's one more than before and it will result in your continuing journey to becoming the essential you.

So, if there's any hint to take from the universe, it's to take it easy. Slow down and take the time to appreciate where you've been and where you're going.

Life is an endless cycle of change, exploration, growth, progress, and so many other amazing things and it's all part of the experience. Here we are at the start of another season...it's finally Fall which means it's time for Halloween, plaid, pumpkin carving, hay rides, and watching the leaves change from green into reds, oranges, and yellows.