Final Semester Of My Undergraduate Career

Multiple signs leading to one goal.

54
YouTube.com

This is somewhat of an update of when I wrote the article about senior year. The difference is that it's about a shorter timer period. This will be my final semester at Widener University as an undergrad.

The final semester for a senior can mean multiple things. It means a few things for me. The obvious one is that my undergraduate career is almost over. all of the keys to what you majored in could sum up in the final semester depending on what your major is. It can also be the final time to go out with a bang by boosting that GPA.

The other meaning is that it'll be time to look for that career. Looking for that perfect job is never easy, but once you're in your final semester, it's a sign that you should be considering where to work in order to pay off those annoying student loans.

For some people, maybe myself, the final semester of the undergrad years means a potential beginning of a new chapter of graduate school/education: a master's degree (in political science) or even a law degree. The major deterrent however, would be even more loans and money to deal with.

Either way one chooses to do, it's your life and it's your decision on what you want to do. Don't let anyone else tell you what to do or how to live your life. The lesson leanred here is that all of these signs of your undergraduate career coming to an end, mean the single destination everyone wants to be, and that is to be successful. Good luck to all of those who are also senior undergraduates! Let's make it count!