As we say goodbye to 2015 we also say goodbye to the boyband that made our hearts flutter. These beautiful men have said it is just a "hiatus" but we can't even handle that. It is time for us to say goodbye to One Direction for the time being. No more pretending that is was all a sick joke and they are never breaking up. All we have left are our 1D posters that hang on our wall and are Spotify playlist of their greatest hits. It is time to remember the good times we have had with these four men this past year. In an alternative universe if they are Jack and we are Rose it is in fact time to let go. The ship has sunk and all we can do is move on. Not to another band, because that would be ridiculous. It is time to accept that until these boys come back their will be a whole in are heart waiting to hear that song about an ambiguous girl that we will believe is about us.
1. Goodbye to these 4 beautiful souls being trapped in a car and singing their greatest hits
2. Goodbye to ridiculous, but charming dance moves
Goodbye to slow motion gifs of the boys looking up and smiling at you
4. Goodbye from " What Makes You Beautiful" all the way to "Drag Me Down"
5. Goodbye to Twitter beef between Louis and Zayn
6. Goodbye to the pain and suffering you feel when you read this on the Wikipedia page
7. Goodbye to the " On The Road Again" tour. Marking the last opportunity you had to see their gorgeous faces in person
8. Goodbye to questionable (Harry Styles) fashion decisions
10 . And winning awards
12. Goodbye to finding a new appreciation for this guy
13. Lastly, it's time to say goodbye to their last goodbye