Fifteen Songs For End Of School Year Motivation

These fifteen songs are sure to encourage you when your day has been anything but wonderful.

278

It has been said that there is no worse condition than senioritis, but I beg to differ. There's no specific term for it, as with senioritis, but that 'there's only a month left in the spring semester and I'm FEELING it' is a real thing. The loss of motivation is real, and the exhaustion has set in- there seems to be little encouragement left in the world.

The greatest cure I've found for a mundane day (or week, at this point) is a jam session. Here are fifteen powerful songs (and a piece of their impactful lyrics) full of encouragement that is sure to get you through the day, week, and end of the school year.

1. Warrior by Hannah Kerr

"You'll never stop me, I'm a warrior / When I fall down, I get stronger / Faith is my shield, His love is the armor"

2. I Am Not Alone by Kari Jobe

"You're my strength / You're my defender / You're my refuge in the storm / Through these trials, You've always been faithful / You bring healing to my soul"

3. I Stand Here by Hannah Kerr

"My weary bones, they come alive with the sound of You / Restoring hope in my anxious spirit, forever new"

4. Eye Of The Storm by Ryan Stevenson

"When the storm is raging and my hope is gone / When my flesh is failing, You're still holding on"

5. Trust In You by Lauren Daigle

"Truth is, You know what tomorrow brings / There's not a day ahead you have not seen"

6. P E A C E by Hillsong Young & Free

"There's a peace far beyond all understanding / May it ever set my heart at ease / What anxiety fails to remember is peace is a promise You keep"

7. Who You Say I Am by Hillsong Worship

"I am chosen, not forsaken / I am who You say I am / You are for me, not against me / I am who You say I am"

8. Psalm 46 by Shane and Shane

"Though oceans roar, You are the Lord of all / The One who calms the wind and waves and makes my heart be still / Though the earth gives way, the mountains move into the sea, the nations rage, I know my God is in control"

9. Champion by Bryan & Katie Torwalt

"Our Champion, You fight for us / You made a way when there was none"

10. It Is Well by Bethel Music

"Through it all, my eyes are on You / Through it all, it is well"

11. Forever Reign by Hillsong Worship

"You are peace, when my fear is crippling / You are true, even in my wandering"

12. Victor's Crown by Darlene Zschech

"You are ever interceding, as the lost become the found / You can never be defeated, for You wear the victor's crown"

13. Tremble by Mosaic MSC

"Your name is a light that the shadows can't deny / Your name cannot be overcome"

14. Reckless Love by Cory Asbury

"When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me / You have been so, so good to me / When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me"

15. Peace Be Still by The Belonging Co

"Even when my eyes can't see, I will trust the voice that speaks peace over me"