7 Fictional Females You'd Be Instant BFFs With IRL

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to grab coffee with Rachel, Monica and Phoebe?

89

Do you ever see a TV or movie character and think, "Wow, I want to be best friends with this person"? I know of several ladies I would get along perfectly with.

Lorelai Gilmore

Lorelai Gilmore of "Gilmore Girls" is quite possibly the coolest adult to ever be on TV. She's like an 18-year-old in a 32-year-old's body. Although it's hard to choose between her and her daughter, Rory, Lorelai just downright seems more fun. Together, we would grab a cup of coffee (or eight) or stay up all night watching cheesy movies and eating rocky road ice cream.

Kate Austen

In "Lost," Kate Austen is the leading lady. She is the girl you would want to bring with you to a fight, seeing as she can beat up any one of the male characters in the show. She's also your girl if you need to run from the cops; she's a pro. If I needed a mini vacation for a day, Kate could make us disappear for a while.

Betty Cooper

Betty loves a good mystery. She is constantly solving murder cases in "Riverdale," saving the entire town from terrible fates. Maybe at our next slumber party with Veronica and Cheryl, I can learn the secret to her perfect ponytail.

Rachel Green

Rachel is always the cheerleader in "Friends." She knows exactly how to make her friends feel important and loved, an important trait to have. Plus, she could hook me up with free coffee at Central Perk, or let me borrow some of her perfect outfits. Who knows, maybe I could be the seventh member of their exclusive crew.

Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger is truly the glue that keeps Harry and Ron in line and on track to save the wizarding world in each "Harry Potter" book and film. She is like a walking encyclopedia, knowing the answer to every question the boys need to know. If I was a wizard, I would want Hermione to be my partner-in-crime or partner-in-saving-the-world.

Beth Pearson

In "This Is Us," Beth Pearson is always keeping Randall's crazy antics at bay. She knows how to keep it cool and be cool all at the same time. Hands down, she is the best female in "This Is Us," making me laugh every time I see her. Literally the best at giving advice, I could come to her and ask for help in any situation.

Blair Waldorf

Cue the maniacal laughter, Blair Waldorf could teach a class on sweet, sweet revenge. Her incredible schemes cannot be stopped, no matter what. As her best friend, I'd seek revenge on all my enemies (jk, what enemies?) and be a guest at the most exclusive, lavish slumber parties on the upper east side.

This crew would be unstoppable, complete with two fashionistas, two incredibly kick-butt women, two ladies that always have the best advice and one goofball to make us all laugh. No matter how much trouble we would get into, we would for sure do it in style.