5 Tips On How To Survive New Year’s Day

5 Tips On How To Survive New Year’s Day

Rough night? I got your back.

15
5 Tips On How To Survive New Year’s Day
Eventbrite

Like most average human beings between the ages of 18 to 28, you probably stayed out until the early hours of the next morning. Oh man, the first day of those ridiculous New Year’s Resolutions that you’ll give up on within a week. This is also the first day of an ideal “better year” for most people. Well, no matter how you see January 1st, here are some tips on how to survive the first day of 2017:

1. Hair of the Dog

Oh man, the old wives' tail that really does work... for people over 21 of course. So, for all of you youngsters, I advise orange juice and about 3 Tylenol.

2. Don’t talk to anyone... that you want to keep in your life

Listen, you're going to be irritable as all get out, so do everyone a favor. Just shut your trap before you do some irreparable damage.

3. Think, and I mean REALLY think, about your upcoming resolutions

Whether it be the most common "I'll start working out every day" or the "I'll start eating healthy.. Tomorrow", every resolution that is made at NYE almost always falls through the person's fingers. Instead of doing something way out of your normal routine, why don't you set a realistic goal for yourself? Like, I'll work out once a week and build up to more, or I'll eat one healthy meal or snack a day until I find different things I like. Don't set yourself up to fail.

4. Don’t call the person who wrote their phone number on your hand

HAHA. Wow, that's all I can really say. First of all, who writes their number on someone's hand? Is this the STONE AGE? Do not call that number. If they can't operate a smart phone, then they are too old for you. End of that.

5. Take a shower

This is the key to a fresh day. Come on, get up and listen to the birds or wind or whatever you hear outside, as you walk into the bathroom for a nice, long, hot shower. It will relax you and give you the refreshment that you need.

If you’re luckier than me, you won’t have anything to do on New Year’s Day… But, I also won’t be in the same sore shape that some of you will be in. Anyway, good luck and I hope my few tips helped you somehow, or at least made you laugh.