Why Rihanna's FENTY BEAUTY Has Revolutionized Makeup

.

204

It has been at least a year and a half since Rihanna released her makeup line "FENTY BEAUTY" and let's just say that it has been a game changer. I know I'm doing the absolute most by saying this, but coming from someone like me who has tried Fenty Beauty, it has truly changed my life! FENTY BEAUTY has made a great impact in the makeup world by talking about how to find the right shade for people and offering people a wide variety of shades. One of the products that is talked about the most is the Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, which has resonated with women of color and women with a paler complexion because she started off with releasing 40 shades and last January she just released 10 more shades of foundation.

"FENTY BEAUTY was created for everyone: for women of all shades, personalities, attitudes, cultures, and races. I wanted everyone to feel included. That's the real reason why I made this line" (Rihanna). Rihanna's Fenty Beauty focuses on a wide range of skin tones that have been difficult to match in recent years and her foundation is made to feel lightweight and buildable. I have been using FENTY BEAUTY since 2018 and it has truly been amazing. I just love how it gives me a natural glow and it is not drying out my skin. Another thing I love about Fenty Beauty is that Rihanna is involved in every step of the process. She is not someone that just creates a company that just puts her name on it, she was involved in the beginning stages of her makeup line such as testing the product out on her. Some of the products that I really enjoy is the Fenty Concealer because it hides my baggy eyes and when it comes to what shade you are when it comes the concealer, I'm 290 in her foundation and that means I am 290 in her concealer. This makes life so much easier because they made a corresponding concealer to your foundation. I also love the Fenty Gloss Bomb, because it looks good on everyone and it has shea butter in the product which prevents your lips from getting dried out. The Fenty Gloss Bomb is long lasting so you don't have to keep reapplying it. Lastly one of the products that I have heard is amazing is her highlighters, because you can use it for eye shadow and as a highlighter. If you go on the Fenty Beauty youtube page, they go through different ways you can use their products. The dual highlighter such as Ginger Binge and Moscow Mule and Trophy wife has received a lot of positive comments about its pigmentation, I have never used it before but I bought one of my friends the Ginger Binge and Moscow Mule dual highlighter and she loves it.

Rihanna is continuing to revolutionize the makeup world and I believe that I can say that Fenty Beauty has set the tone for how to meet a customer's needs when it comes to matching a foundation and offering more shades to women.