7 Reasons I Fell For You

7 Reasons I Fell For You

There's more, but this would be too long.

4515
7 Reasons I Fell For You
Rachel Budke

I fell for you when I wasn't expecting it. It just kind of happened, but then I look back and think, how could I not have fallen for you? There's so many good things about you, so many sweet things you do; it's mind-boggling I didn't fall for you sooner. I like to think about all the good things you bring to my life. Honestly, I could write a book about all the good qualities you have. So, to shorten it, here's seven reasons I fell for you.

1. Your kindness.

As basic as it is, you’re just a nice person. You’re completely genuine. You weren’t being nice just to make people like you. You were nice just because that’s who you are.

2. Your sense of humor.

Cliché, but funny is attractive. We had the same sense of humor, and you could easily make me laugh with silly jokes and your goofy personality.

3. You didn't give up.

At first, I wasn’t interested (for some odd reason). It took me a while to warm up to you, but you never strayed. You kept trying with me, and in the long run, it worked out.

4. You're special.

You made me feel special, in the best way possible. I had never felt more important than when I was with you. You made me feel like I mattered, along with everything I thought and had to say.

5. You wanted to impress me.

You worked really hard to impress me, and it was very cute. But even after you got me, you never stopped trying to impress me. You would do little things like bring me a flower, send me a picture of a dog or bring me Starbucks. You never stopped trying to make me happy.

6. You're my knight in shining armor.

You make me feel safe. I love the way I feel when I’m near you, like nothing bad could ever happen to me when I’m with you. You make me feel at ease.

7. You're you.

I fell for you because, well, you’re you. That’s the easiest way I can put it. Everything about you made it happen – all the reasons above, and all the little things that I could go on forever explaining. The way you’re too competitive, or the fact that you work so hard in everything you do. Because of your love for dogs but also your love for cats (even though I’m not fond). The way you try so hard to make everyone happy and feel included.

I fell for you because you’re you.