As April comes to an end, so does college for seniors. As I see my sister prepare herself for the real world, I see the stress and fear to graduate. Thinking about growing up is never easy and neither is actually having to do it. I mean, at least Michael Scott can relate to your thoughts.
1. Knowing the end is near but you can't accept it
2. When someone asks you what you're going to do with your major
3. When you don't have any future plans yet but you're trying not to think about it
4. When you have to grow up
6. When you realize you have to get a real job without Winter, Spring, or Summer breaks
8. Since you don't have a job, you don't have any money
9. Graduation day sneaks around the corner
10. But your hard work finally paid off and it was worth it
It may be scary but we all have to do it some day. You will get through it even though it seems impossible and so much is out on the table. Congrats class of 2017! Special congrats to my sister and her best friend, you did it now go live your dreams! Michael Scott sure did!