10 Thoughts Every Feels During College Test Week

10 Thoughts Racing Through Your Mind Before, During And After Every Test Week, Told By .GIFs

Test week is the WORST.

177
girl with a backpack

Like many other freshmen at Baylor University, I just went through my first test week and to put it simply, it was VERY stressful. I had three tests to take that week and I can honestly say that it was only God that could take me through all the late nights, early mornings, and anxieties right before turning in your test. For others who were in my situation, I'm sure you can relate to these emotions:

1. Hearing about the test early and already planning how you're gonna study

2. Opening the first chapter and realizing you don't remember talking about any of it in class 

3. Feeling accomplished for getting a study group of friends together

4. Realizing you're not going to get anything done because you're all talking too much

5. Realizing that if you don't actually study you're going to fail...

6. ... but still choosing to go out and eat with friends

7. Finding out you only have 2 more days until the test and you've barely studied

8. Having to pull multiple all-nighters and regretting every decision you've ever made

9. Finally taking the test and praying you know enough to pass

10. Turning in your test and being grateful you don't have to go through this for another few weeks