Finals season is a little better with some Jess Day in our lives.
1. The constant mood from the beginning to end of finals time.
A thought on loop for the first three weeks of December for every college student.
2. When your morning alarm goes off and finals are still not over.
I wish it was all just a bad dream.
3. When you've forgotten about all the work you have to do until someone reminds you.
I'd like to stay in denial, thank you very much.
4. Yes, you definitely procrastinated all your work until the last minute.
Dear future self, I apologize in advance.
5. Me trying to relax and think happy thoughts.
It's important to take a step back and get some healthy perspective... even if you're thinking about the First Lady.
6. Stuck between two multiple choice answers on the exam like...
Well I've chosen more C's so far than A's so.....
7. Putting your game face on for the week ahead like...
This week, you gotta be your own hype man.
8. When the professor puts the one topic that you didn't study on the exam.
Remember when you told us we didn't "really" need to know that? Remember when we barely talked about it in class? Remember all the other topics I studied that you DIDN'T ask me about?!? SAME.
9. When they tell you there's no short answer.
A real reason to freak out in celebration.
10. Another one down!!
One step closer to getting out of here!
11. Turning in that not-so-hot paper at 3 AM...
Just giving all we have left to give at this point.
12. AND WHEN IT'S FINALLY ALL OVER!
Time to celebrate and dance it out!!!
13. After you've celebrated...time to hit the hay.
Imagining that post-finals sleep is what's keeping us going.