Feel Good Music Videos

Feel Good Music Videos

Even though we hate getting the feels, we really don't.

1080
Feel Good Music Videos
Miguel Á. Padriñán

"Warm fuzzies" or "the feels" - whatever you call them, we all get them every once in a while. For me, a very select few music videos really give me hope for myself and the future.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Same Love

This video not only signifies the daily struggle of the contemporary social movements that exist today but also explain how the people who claim to be "accepting" are actually most of the time, the least accepting. The whole song is a very respectful approach to all of the preconceived ideas of gender identity and stereotypes, sexual orientation, and even more unreachable and unrealistic societal expectations. To whoever is struggling out there and is facing any of these problems - I salute you.

Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Ed Sheeran does an excellent job of giving such gentle encouragement to keep going even when the going gets hard. The entire video is of him from the time that he is an infant to the pinnacle of his career - a true showing of how if you want something bad enough, you will do whatever it takes to get there. One can imagine that it was not a piece of cake to rise to the top of the charts so quickly and sell 1.19 copies of a song. He persevered through every obstacle that was placed in front of him, making this video all that more special.

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

Nice girls finish last? Not in this video. For your inner hopeless romantic, this video portrays 2 teenagers who are neighbors that fall in love. "Hey, isn't this eeeeeeasy?" ... Well, not exactly, Taylor. This spreads the hope that you really are going to fall in love with your best friend because let's be real, all of the best relationships come from awesome friendships. If you're ever feeling hopeless about your non-existent love-life, this video can be the cure and give you the feels at the same time!

Thomas Rhett - Die A Happy Man

Alright, I don't think anyone will ever get over the fact that he recruited his wife to be the woman in the music video. Their love and chemistry is undeniable and not to mention, they are just a ridiculously attractive couple. The way that he sings about her (because, you know, the song is LITERALLY ABOUT HER) is so intimate and heartfelt. You could almost reach out and touch the love in the air because he really does put all of his feelings out on the table. One can only dream of a love like Thomas and Lauren (Gregory) Rhett.

John Legend - You & I (Nobody in the World)

Yet another video with a featured wife (@ChrissyTeigen)! Not only does that factor make it extra super sweet and cute but he really conveys a message of self-acceptance and love. He describes the ideal - a man who loves you for exactly who you are. All women are beautiful and all women deserve to know that. Period. No questions asked.