Put on Some Feel Good Country Music

Put on Some Feel Good Country Music

Country songs that remind us of the important things in life

42
Put on Some Feel Good Country Music
ACountry

Everyone has those days where you're feeling bummed for no good reason. If you need a good cry or a pick-me-up, music is always a go-to, and you can never go wrong with country. Whether it's windows down, screaming at the top of your lungs in the car or laying in bed just thinking, country takes the cake for fitting perfectly in all situations.

Here is a list of 20 country songs you should listen to if you need to be reminded about the good things in life.

1. Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw

"And he said some day I hope you get the chance, to live like you were dying"

No one says it better than Tim. Treat every day like you're going to die tomorrow.

2. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band

"There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind"

It doesn't cost anything to remind yourself of the simple things in life. And cold beer on a Friday night is really good.

3. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you"

This is the song that can make you think of that "special" person, or even just your friends in your life.

4. Drunk On a Plane - Dierks Bentley

"I'm getting drunk on a plane"

Okay, who doesn't like getting drunk on a plane?

5. Red Solo Cup - Toby Kieth

"You're not just a cup, you're my friend"

This song just makes anyone smile within three seconds of it being played.

6. Springsteen - Eric Church

"When I think about you, I think about seventeen"

THIS SONG IS THE DEFINITION OF BACK ROADS AND WINDOWS DOWN.

7. Summer Girl - Leighton Meester

"Who needs a boyfriend, I got my girlfriends"

The only thing better than Blair Waldorf is country Blair Waldorf.

8. Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift

"Watch me strike a match on all my wasted time"

The ULTIMATE break up song because don't we all hate our ex-boyfriend's pick up truck that they never let us drive?

9. It's Five O'Clock Somewhere (ft. Jimmy Buffet) - Alan Jackson

"Make it a hurricane before I go insane"

I swear I'm not an alcoholic.

10. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

"Rock me mama like the wind and the rain"

Do you really think anyone could come up with a list of great country songs and NOT include one of the best sing-along songs ever?

Image result for wagon wheel darius rucker

11. Homegrown - Zac Brown Band

"I got everything I need, and nothing that I don't"

Everything in life is a want, what you need is what you all ready have.

12. Follow Your Arrow - Kacey Musgrave

"You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't so you might as well just do whatever you want"

No matter what you do, something's going to have something to say about it, so just do what you think is best.

13. Livin' The Dream - Drake White

"Aint doing to bad for a half full glass"

This song just puts a smile on my face regardless of my mood.

14. America Kids - Kenny Chesney

"A little messed up, but we're all alright"

This song is truly a song you need to scream at the top of your lungs with your best friends because we've all been guilty of making out on living room couches.

15. Humble and Kind - Time McGraw

"Bitterness keeps you from flying, always stay humble and kind"

The best reminder to not turn into a bitter, self-centered, human.

16. American Country Love Song - Jake Owen

"In every town and every place, there's a boy who's tryin' to take a chance and dance and find a way to run away with her heart"

Love it.

17. Head Over Boots - Jon Pardi

"You're good for my soul it's true"

Surround yourself with the people that make you feel the way Jon Pardi feels.

18. May We All ft. Tim McGraw - Florida Georgia Line

"May we all get to grow up in our red white and blue little town"

If you were as lucky as me to have that exact line relate to your hometown, this line hits you hard. AND UGH THE KING OF COUNTRY TIM MCGRAW IS IN THIS.

19. Old Alabama ft. Alabama - Brad Paisley

"Play something with lots of feeling, ‘cause that’s where music has to start"

Brad and Alabama teaching us how to pick yourself a down to earth girl. Brad's such a cutie

20. If You're Going Through Hell - Rodney Atkins

"If you're going through hell, keep on going, don't slow down, if you're scared, don't show it you might get out before the devil even knows you're there"

Whether it's finals, a break up, family issues or just a slump you're in take Rodney Atkins' advice. It helps.

Just an extra song for all the TRUE country lovers. And I'm warning you now, if you've never seen the video and love country music as much as I do, it's extremely overwhelming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9gAXwYZtfk